Discover, track, share and experience Tv Shows at a whole new level.
- Get current status of any show.
- Learn plenty of show seasons and episodes details (guest stars, writers, directors, dates).
- Know which actor played every main character.
- Navigate through tons of pictures from your favorite Tv Shows. And download them.
- Watch most relevant related Youtube videos.
- Get a global calendar view of upcoming episodes.
- Track those already-seen episodes and avoid watching them again by mistake.
- Get a glimpse of the following two weeks of episodes so as to plan recording and watching sessions.
- Share which Tv Shows you like or dislike and which episodes you're currently watching.
- Send us your suggestions or issues right from the app.
- Automatic and transparent updates of your shows data once a day. Or you can stop it and update whenever you feel like it. It's up to you.
- Top shows: see the top 50 tv shows around the world. Never miss a popular tv show again.
- Unwatched episodes: list all your pending episodes right from one place.
- Social sharing: revamped Facebook and Twitter sharing.
- My shows filtering: now it's possible to filter your favourite shows using their current status (ended vs. continuing).
- Marking episodes as watched: now you can mark all previous episodes as watched or all following as unwatched. Stop wasting time ticking episode after episode. Also, marking propagation in iPad now works as expected.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iLoveTv is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
iLoveTv (version 1.2) has a file size of 6.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 28 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.